Monday, July 03, 2006

Points Political to Ponder from Pres. Katie

I have been told that the world is producing too many girl children because apparently our environment is flooded with oestrogen. Wouldn't that be great. Obviously the scientists who concluded this never studied my family. This is a photo of my latest cousin Jonah Don born yesterday. I am now hopelessly outnumbered but this raises a very important political point. The ubiquitous presence of maleness should present no problem to the ambitious female. When surrounded, simply climb higher… It is particularly important when doing so that one is not held back by the fear of others. Here you can see how, despite my subject's obvious discomfort, I have not shied away from my desire to avoid the stairs. This takes courage and conviction, but the rewards are many, as the triumphant will always take the glory. So, welcome Jonah, your brother Llew will show you where to stand in the pecking order...

No comments: