Friday, October 13, 2006

Dassie checking for hawks

Monday I put in a last minute submission to the Portfolio Committee on the Civil Union Bill. Only Die Burger was present to hear it so they ran a story on the submission. If you can read Afrikaans, you can read it here. Yesterday Raport, another Afrikaans newspaper, picked up on the story and conducted an interview. I'll post a link in due course. I'm a little nervous about this given missive from on high recently about Methodist Clergy not misrepresenting the MCSA. I have been at pains to point out to people that I speak in my personal capacity. I wonder if Tutu has this problem?

1 comment:

digitaldion (Dion Forster) said...

Hey Greg,

Thank you for your well presented and truly wortwhile presentation to the doctrine ethics and worship commission of the Methodist Church of SA!

You're a gift!

Blessings,

D