Saturday, December 08, 2007

Oliver or Lindiwe

OK, so Yvette is pregnant again. You'd think we'd learn our lesson. This time round, I'm a lot more aware of the consequences so I'm savouring life now and enjoying the 4 hours of solid sleep I still get a night, not to mention the 30mm of bedspace.

Baby is due in July next year and we're not sure of gender yet, so name suggestions would be helpful. I like Oliver for a boy and Lindiwe for a girl.

Katie is trying to get into Mommy's tummy, I guess to meet the new sibling. Gosh, poor girl, she's in for a rude awakening! For the moment, she' looking forward to Christmas and the arrival of Aunty Kathy and Bomy (actually Pomy, but she can't pronounce that properly...). We're all going to the Eastern Cape together for a family road trip.

1 comment:

Murray & Gina UK said...

Thats fantastic!
Congrats you guys!

...and thanks for the encouraging words... eeep
M