Friday, April 07, 2006

Points Political to Ponder from Pres. Katie II

Transport is something most people take for granted or see only as a means to an end. Not me; I've built my career on this very important aspect of life. It is essential that one's subjects understand one's centrallity in their lives and there is nothing quite as effective in communicating this than the right kind of locomotion. Now some will settle for the black Mercedes, but methinks this is too conventional. One needs something that will attract attention.

Here I am out for my morning run with the Minister of Sport and Entertainment. No he is not crying... just wiping away the sweat from his eyes. I take pride in my hard working Cabinet members!

Notice that I am quite visible - not hidden behind tinted windows - able to commune with my subjects on my way past. Notice also that I am able in this manner to cover terrain that most polticians would never come close to. Think if the ground I can cover!

No comments: